About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Enchanted

We went to see the movie Enchanted and I left humming and dancing (at least I had a spring in my step)! It was absolutely charming and perfect for all ages. It's a great escape from all the holiday chaos. Treat yourself! And as we walked out of the theater we saw that it was snowing outside! What a magical day. It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas...

1 comment:

~ Roxanne said...

Thanks for the heads up! Nothing beats a good chick flick especially during the holidays :o) Hmmm, now when can I squeeze in time for a movie?