About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, February 25, 2010

2nd Annual Nancy Drew Swap!

It's TIME. Oh, yes, it's time for...


The 2nd Annual Nancy Drew Swap!

#1-Choose a Nancy Drew mystery as your focus.
#2-Make and/or purchase items for your swap partner that have to do with this particular book and Nancy Drew.
#3- Please plan on spending about $15.
#4-Have fun! Please give items that you would love to receive yourself.
#5-Mail your package to your partner no later than April 6th.

We had the best time last year and I would love to have you join us this year. BUT, my sweet little sleuths, do not sign up unless you intend to follow through!

Sign-ups end March 8th (partners will be assigned March 9th) so... ***e-mail me your information (name, mailing address, blog name, book you have chosen) and I'll get you signed up!*** Lori toosillysisters@cox.net

******Oh! You MUST check this out!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nancydrewshop****



Creative and oh so Mysterious Nancy Drew Participants!

Molly- The Hidden Staircase
Lori- The Secret in the Old Attic
Heather- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
Fran- The Ringmaster's Secret
Becca- The Secret in the Old Lace
Shawnee- The Clue in the Old Stagecoach
Wendy- The Message in the Hollow Oak
Jenn- Mystery of the Moss Covered Mansion
Amy- The Clue in the Old Album
Olenka- The Clue in the Old Album
Mary Beth- The Hidden Staircase

8 comments:

April said...

Oh, that sounds like such FUN, Lori! If I weren't getting ready to send Brittany off to college, I'd definitely participate! Wishing you lots of success with it! Have a wonderful weekend!♥

Molly said...

Just sent you my information, I can't wait to get started!! Have a great day!
~Molly P

Kim's Treasures said...

I know you will have a great swap! I thought of you yesterday when Nancy Drew the movie was on ABCFamily.

Fran. said...

Oh, Hi Lori I have been waiting for this!!!! I'm sending you my information right now! Just have to pick the book I want!! I'm excited!! I watched the Nancy Drew movie the other night on ABC family! I can watch it over and over!! LOL and read the books! My family laughs at me! Thanks, Fran. XO

cassie hood said...

I'm in. I live in Australia though, can I still be in it?
My book is "Trails of Treachery" It's my first Nancy Drew read ( sad I know). I'll email my details.
Cassie

Gina's Custom Creations said...

I'd love to join in on this swap, if I may! I have been a huge Nancy Drew fan since I was a young girl...read through all the books years ago. Now I love to play the Nancy Drew PC games on my laptop!

Gina's Custom Creations said...

I left a comment a few minutes ago about wanting to be included in this swap, but unfortunately I'm gonna have to skip it. :o( I'll follow your blog and hopefully be able to join next year if you do it again!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I want to sign up for the Nancy Drew Swap!! PLEASE?!!