About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, December 30, 2010

4 AM

Stayed up until 4 AM.
That's when the magic happens.:)

Now in the shop.


Are you staying up to watch the ball drop?

**Stop by JennyKate's for a fabulous giveaway! Yippee!!!** Itunes and Starbucks- oh yeah!

8 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Ooooo I love the new sparkles!

I usually get woken up @4 by one of the kiddos.....wish I could get more done at night, but these tired eyes just won't stay open!

Happy New Year!
Denise

jennykate77 said...

Ooooo, so pretty!! Love them!

We're just planning on staying home, having some yummy food, watching movies, and Ryan Seacrest...and the ball drop...and toasting in the
New Year with some champagne!

Hope you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed 2011!

Lindsay-ann said...

They all all gorgeous Lori. The magic definately does happen when you get creative.
Happy New Year.
Lindsay
x

Sherri said...

Lori, your new sparklies are really beautiful!

John and I stayed up until 12:30! We had a wonderful shrimp dinner we cooked together, watching some Brothers and Sisters from Netflix, I knitted while watching it and we just talked and planned our 2011. It was a wonderful evening!

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Pretty! WOW, and you stayed up until 4?!
Happy New Year!

Hearts Turned said...

Good morning & Happy New Year! Just found your sweet blog--so glad I did!

I LOVE your matroyshka doll necklaces! Would you happen to have another fairytale or blossom one??? I love the images & colors on those...

I'll be following along & will visit often...wishing you and your lovely family a most wonderful New Year!

Julie

carolina postcard said...

What a wonderful blog! Thanks for stopping by mine & Happy New year!!

Robin Beck said...

Hey Lori,
That's not us surfing! WAY TOO COLD for this California girl! Bonfires, Sunsets, more stars then I've ever seen in my life, sunrises-Best time ever! I'll be blogging about it!
Love your creations you stayed up and made... I was up all night too. Noelle had the worse flu ever-I've never seen anything like this!
Right now I am watching her temp, she is sleeping in the chair by me....If she doesn't get better we are going to have to take her to the hospital. She keeps telling me I'm cute and that she loves me~♥ So precious even when she is sick!
Love,
Me