About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chrissie Grace

   Awhile back I contacted Chrissie and asked if she wanted to do a swap with me.  She thought it was a great idea, so we traded "wish lists" and got to work!
   If you have never been to Chrissie's blog/shop, you must check it out!  She is super talented!  Look at the darling cards she made for me....

These painted rocks are so fun and colorful!  She has a fabulous flair for putting together the most amazing colors...

   How to Live an Extraordinary Life.  Love it!  I am going to frame this and put it where I can be reminded every day.:)

   I LOVE the signs that Chrissie makes.  So simple with a touch of ribbon...

  She is the queen of whimsy, too!  She could not live without her chocolate.  Yep- that's me.:)

   She even send me a book!  With the cutest bookmark!!

   Cupcakes, anyone?  I know Katie LOVES hers!  

   Chrissie makes all these darling items in her shop.  Plus, she is having a sale on her blog right now, too!  Hurry- before everything is gone!
   Thanks again, Chrissie!  I adore everything!!!!

15 comments:

Jill said...

Oh My GOODNESS!!! What a delightful swap!!- LOVE all the happy colors! :)
so happy you are home and feeling better!- we were praying! :)
Many Blessings!

Darlene said...

Those are really CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, everything is oh so yummy! Did you have a good trip? Hope you are feeling better!

Jamie :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh, everything is oh so yummy! Did you have a good trip? Hope you are feeling better!

Jamie :)

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Cool, swappy swap...

April said...

Boy, you racked it in BIG TIME! Love it all!

Elise said...

Wow, what great stuff!! Just a little jealous...
Glad you are home safely!!
Elise

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh tootz, how fabulous! I wish I had that kind of talent. Amazingly beautiful.

Georgia Girl said...

Oh wow lots of neat things...I have not been over to Chrissie's page but I will be own my way.

I am so looking forward to our swap...oh and I was thinking the same thing when I saw you asked what size show I wore...I wanted to ask you but thought you would think I was crazy! lol...anyway I am a six.

Hope your feeling a lot better!

Tristan said...

WOO HOO!!!

That all looks amazing!!!!

Tristan said...

OK..so I'm a slacker..lol..I totally bought you something on our "girls night out trip"..LOL..and totally forgot about them....but hopefully they will be in the mail Friday :)

theUngourmet said...

Everything is darling! I really love those cute little rocks! :0) I will go check out her shop.

I am so glad that your family liked the spaghetti! I entered that recipe in a contest for Taste of Home. I've never entered a recipe contest before.

Have a terrific day!

Ruth said...

These are all beautiful things. I am heading over to her blog to see all her goodies.

Ruth

Jerelene said...

I hope that you are feeling better! It is no fun being sick..I just LOVE the how to live an extraordinary life!! I love how colorful it is and I just love what it says. What great words of wisdom :) ( We use a mix of different curriculums..mostly abeka and switched on schoolhouse..although this year I am going to try to follow more of a charlotte mason style with my youngest..he suffers from tourettes so we'll see how that goes..we'll be doing schoolwork this summer too. Slower..but lots of breaks :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Your swap goodies are lovely Lori. My favorites are the painted pebbles and the cupcakes.
Great swap.
Lindsay
x