About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fall Swap Button!

My dear friend, Missy, has done it again! She made me the sweetest button for my Fall Swap! Feel free to add it to your blog!:) Thanks Missy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
Fall will be here soon wont it? I love the cooler weather...today is 94 and very humid! That is pretty hot for up here. Love the inspiration board!

xo,

annie

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

cool! I can't wait until fall. It's going to be so hot here today!

Lindsay-ann said...

Great button Missy made for you. She is so kind.
Lindsay
x

Georgia Girl said...

I am ready for Fall, the sooner the better!

Love the quilt you picked up with the tablecloth...so cute!

Sewing is something new to me so I agree that is scares me...

Love me some pancakes...my favorite breakfast meal with some bacon.

Georgia Girl said...

Oh I forgot to mention I bought me a pack of clothespins to do in the next few weeks...thanks so much for the idea!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

i snagged it!! i have been seeing SOOO many cute thing for this swap; can't wait to get started:)

April said...

I agree...that is TOO CUTE, Lori!