About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Harper's Island!!!!!

Tonight's THE NIGHT! The Harper's Island Two Hour Finale!!!! Don't forget that I am having a contest. Who do you think is helping Wakefield?? If you are correct, I will send you a little prize!

8 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

I SO am gonna watch the other episodes on Hulu! Thanks for the tip :)

Denise

(had a nice email from Lindsay. Thanks Lori!!)

Sarah B. said...

LOVE this show...my husband says Jimmy but they have made it to obvious and I don't want it to be him...or maybe even Henry but once again, I don't want it to be him. So I am going with "it is someone we don't know about yet"...like Wakefield's child with Abby's Mom or something crazy like that...lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I'm at a loss but I'll go out on a limb and say it's the groom. Something about him doesn't ring true. VERY much looking forward to tonight!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am sooo excited! I would watch it with you on the phone but don't think our hubbies would like a 2 hour phone bill. hehe!
there's too many possibilities of who could be working with wakefield. I know the obvious answer would be jimmy but then that's what the writers want you to think to make the show exciting.
I'm going to say Henry too. I agree that there's just something not right about him. I've thought that since the beginning of the show.
but... is Wakefield a dad? and who could be his child? hmmm

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I watched it tonight and whoa!!! I actually thought it was a different person lol. Oh well I loved the ending tho. Now Hubby and I are wishing we watched it from the beginning!

cherry said...

DRats to late for this...but I always thought henry was a wee weried....back when he had blood on him when his bro died. I am just sooooo sad this is over. Tired of cop and med shows.....OHHH and reality...who needs that? cherry

Unknown said...

Henry? Really? Oh the horror!!!

Georgia Girl said...

OMGoodness I love this mini series! I can't believe it is over and not anymore coming on. I have to say this was a well written story...you just never knew who it was...wish they would come out with more mysteries like this. Thought it was Henry near the end but then said NO WAY...he is so in love with Trish...boy was I fooled.