About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Confession Survey

I was tagged by Kim and Tristan, so here I go!

Confession Survey

1)What is your blogger name? Mysteryhistorymom

2)When is your birthday? January 11

3) How long have you been blogging?  Since October 2007

4) Who tagged you?  Kim and Tristan

5) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts?  On me?  Eyes, hair, nose, working on the rest- lol!

6) What do you wish most for your birthday?  Camera bag

7) What color are your nails now?  Unpainted

8) Any depressing thoughts lately?  No

9) What's your next 1 month's plan?  Plan our vacation, exercise more, eat healthier, finish swap packages, create jewels for my shop, organize our school schedule, work on our garden

10)  At what age did you have your first crush?  About age 7- David Moody- He used to make the cutest drawings of Marmaduke the dog. David was a cutie, too.:)

11)  Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated? Nope.

12)  Are you a clean freak?  Ask my cleaning lady.:)

13) Which era do you wish you were born in?  I like where I am just fine.  Modern conveniences, you know.

14)  Are you a vegetarian?  Nope.

15)  How many pillows do you sleep with at night?  2 or 3.

16)  Are you a light sleeper or I-don't-care-if-there's-a bomb sleeper?  I am a heavy sleeper.  I don't even hear my husband's alarm go off in the morning!

17)  Do you secretly wear comfortable grandma panties when your husband is not around?  They are from Victoria's Secret, so I guess the answer is "No".

18)  What is your ultimate dream job?  I wanted to be Nancy Drew for many years.:)  Oh, the excitement!  Now, I would love to be a photographer or the owner of a quaint little book store.  Comfy chairs, yummy treats, book club meetings, story time for the children- sigh..  Robin??  I just don't want to have to work every day...

19)  What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most?  Actually, he is quite wonderful, BUT, he won't let me keep the refrigerator door open for more than a second!  I may be taking the milk out to pour a glass for myself, only to put it RIGHT back in, but No- it must be closed!  Love ya, Sweetie.:)

20)  What is your dream car?  I'm not big on cars, so I like the one that I have just fine.

21)  Do you easily wake up in the morning?  I would sleep until noon if I could so- NO!

22)  Do you like hairy men?  goateed men?  No!  and No!

23)  What would you prefer?  two hour spa, two hour foot massage, or 2 hour Thai massage?  What is Thai massage??  I guess a 2 hour spa..

24)  Have you ever wished you had a different name?  No.

25)  What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?  Field hockey and scuba diving.  I am the queen of adrenalin.

26)  Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?  Europe- I've never been to Asia.

27)  What is your favorite food?  Seafood and Mexican

28)  What is the most embarrasing moment you had on a date?  It was that "special girl time" and I was not prepared!  Our first date, too!

I am tagging Heather, Jes, Angi, and Val!
 

21 comments:

Mother Hood said...

Amen to the clean shaven men!!!

julie & joe said...

I have a ton of retired Longaberger left and added more this week because we had lots retire on Feb 28. I have a booth at the Rhea Lana consignment event in Joplin March 13 - 15. You can email me at juliechristi@yahoo.com.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Field hockey? Excellent!!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Okay.... I'm so glad you didn't tag me, because I'd hate to have to admit that "granny panties" live around here, only because we do not have Victoria's Secret in this part of the world!

Not that I'm admitting to anything, mind you..... ha ha

Kim's Treasures said...

I'm so glad you played along! I should have put down finish my swap this month too! Luckily, it's almost done : )

Loved learning more about you!!!

Have a great night!
Kim

Unknown said...

HA great info~

I'm sure that you're going to be sorry you tagged me! TMI TMI aaaaaaaaaaaaack

Elise said...

Fun confessions!! Though, I have to say, I love me some facial hair on a man!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

What fun -- I always like learning more about you, friend! OH -- now we're sisters -- literary sisters! Love that book club.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

I LOVE Seafood too, yum!

Jamie :-)

Ruth said...

This seems like fun.
Enjoyed getting to know a little more about you.
Ruth

Lindsay-ann said...

I enjoyed reading your confessions Lori. I love the sound of your quaint little bookstore with the comfy chairs. Maybe one day?
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, I was about to send you an email too - yes we are swap partners - yeaaaaaaaaah - I guess we need to exchange addresses right - let's do this through email (cathy.bluteau@videotron.ca)

Unknown said...

My sweet friend, you'll find my COnFESSION over on my blog.

kari and kijsa said...

Thank heavens for a close shave!!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Jessica Rodarte said...

I enjoyed reading about you! :) I don't hear my husband's alarm either! I've always been a heavy sleeper.

mel said...

ha! on the special girl time...

Maria was 3 years old when John and I were dating. One day she told him, "My Momma's wearing a diaper."

Darlene said...

That was so much fun to read about you.

I received my necklace and I LOVE it!! I think it is the perfect length....as a matter of fact, I am wearing it today.♥

Connie said...

Great list! I also love VS panties! I love it more when they match my bra......

have a great day!

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I'm just passing by from SITS!
I enjoyed reading your post.

theUngourmet said...

You have some beautiful photos on your blog!

Robin Beck said...

Lori,
I think about that book store slash, florist/craft shop slash, coffee shop of ours all the time! Who knows what the futre holds right?
Have a good weekend, I'll be sending you an E mail today or morrow... :)
Robin~♥