About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Nancy Drew Huddle and Decoupaged Clipboards

Shhhh.....


The Nancy Drew Huddle.
Used by true detectives, only.
Reserved for trivia challenges.



The Bungalow Mystery.
Sunglasses optional.


Every detective needs an attractive clipboard.
Fabric applied with Modge Podge.
Nancy would approve.


Time to unload the dishwasher.

3 comments:

April said...

Looks like such a fun time!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I love Mandy's shades and Katie's pretty clip board. Your Nancy Drew classes always look so much fun.
Lindsay
x

Tristan said...

love that clipboard!!!