About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

are you ready for may?

May is a busy little bee.  

(Ballerina Daydream Necklace)

Graduations...

(Gilded Berries necklace)

Mother's Day...

(Perfect Blue Jean Weekend Necklace)

and gorgeous weddings.  

(Bermuda Honeymoon necklace)

Teachers deserve a sweet reward, too.;)


If you're in need of a gift or two, I'm you're girl.;)

(Walking on Sunshine Necklace)

These lovelies are all for sale in my Too Silly Sisters shop. 


I'm currently accepting custom orders, too!


How about custom created necklaces for your bridesmaids?  The colors of your wedding, perhaps, or something unique for each young lady?


A precious trinket for your flower girl?


A necklace created especially for your mom?  With the birthstone color(s) of her child(ten)?  Or perhaps her favorite colors?


And your best friend, sister, cousin that's graduating?  Do you need a little giftie for her?


Don't forget all the amazing teachers out there!  They're pretty fabulous.:)

Feel free to take a peek in my shop or contact me. :)  Lori  toosillysisters@cox.net

2 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

My goodness, these are just darling!!! How creative you are. (I really liked what you said about teachers! I taught high school English for 37 years and retired 8 years ago. I don't miss it, but I surely enjoyed my career!)

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

You've been busy! They're all so cute!