About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, February 4, 2008

Mini Swap

Have any of you ever heard of a "mini swap"?  The girls and I are involved in one right now and it is so fun!  You sign up to be paired with another person/people (we are swapping with children in the current one) and then they get busy crafting/sharing!  We are making some cute valentine goodies that we will send to our partners (4 girls in another family) and then they will send some things to the girls.  We may even send some gently read books along that they girls would like to share.  It's not an expensive event- mostly creative.  Who doesn't like to receive a package in the mail?  I was wondering if any of you would be interested in having a "mini swap" from my blog??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,

That sounds like fun!