About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, February 29, 2008

Mini Swap Package


The girls received a package from their Mini Swap partners yesterday.  They opened up the box and it was just like Christmas!  There were the cutest little handmade bags for both girls- Mandy's was denim/patterned flannel with a star and Katie's was denim/patterned flannel with a heart(in picture).  They have taken them everywhere with them today.  There were fleece handmade scarves for their Webkinz (pictured), books, craft kits, hair bows, candy, etc.  I also received scented candles and some magazines.  It was so much fun!  I only had one person on my blog (Lisa, I didn't forget!:-)) who was interested in participating in a mini swap, but if anyone else out there would like to join the fun, please let me know.  I would be happy to organize something!:-)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Glad they liked the swap package. I almost was scared when I saw the Love Frog and the pink pony. Jaime has the same ones and I thought Did they get put in the box by accident?.

If you get more interest in the mini swap. We'd be up for another one.

Allison

mysteryhistorymom said...

I can't believe that Jaime has the same Webkinz! Great minds think alike.:-) Lori