About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Mail!

   The man in brown just left my house!!!!  Thank you for all the wonderful treats, Heather!!!  You are such a sweetie pie!!!  I opened up the box and look what I saw!....

   Candy corn, Pez, glow in the dark bracelets, stickers, and look what was underneath all goodies!!!!.....

   Now I have the whole series!  Thank you so much, Heather!  Time to snuggle under my new cozy blanket from Robin and read, read, read....:D  I'm a happy girl!

I'm not the only one that got a fabulous package!  Look what came in the mail for Mandy!  She took part in the One Good Book Swap and her partner, Curly Girl, sent her the most wonderful things!  Take a peek...

   Not just one book, but many!  She also included "The Frog Princess" which Mandy cannot wait to read!  And look at the fun bookmarks, lip glosses, ....

and this darling bag that Curly Girl's Mom made for her!  Mandy loves the horses!  And there is even more!  Look at Mandy's new Halloween friend.:)

   Curly Girl and Val even sent cute dishtowels and an apron pattern (she knows I want to learn to make aprons so badly!) for me and goodies for Katie!  Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity, Val and Curly Girl!  We love everything! 

5 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Wow! You really got some fun goodies!! My mailman hasn't brought me anything fun in months.......I wonder if he's avoiding me :(

Sherry said...

I'm with Polka Dot Moon--my mail has been "good" lately but nothing like yours...what is it we're not doing right?!? lol!!!

jillytacy said...

Yeah, what fun! I'm so glad that this swap worked out! I thought the kids would have fun and who doesn't like getting mail!

Heather said...

Wow...that is fabulous mail! I am glad it finally arrived. We mailed it Saturday...sure took awhile, didn't it? I LOVE all the great books Mandy got...what fun for her.

Elise said...

I just love fun mail!! Looks like you got some great goodies!!
Elise