About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Three Silly Girls

   Taking pictures in the mirror is tricky.  I needed my assistants to help me out.:)  I really wanted to show Joy how much fun I was having with her darling joxlette!  See- there it is!  And there is Katie!  But where did I go??

   Look!  Now Mandy is in on the fun!:)

   Here I am!  And my joxlette, too!  Not the greatest photo, but you get the picture, right?  Oh, I just crack myself up!!:)




11 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Seriously, we look like we could be sisters. It freaks me out when I see a photo of you! we have the same color hair and all that natural curl to it. The only difference that I can see is I have bangs-Okay back to the original post...Super cute joxlette! Love it! And the girls are adorable-Your just plain beautiful. Looks like you guys are having a fun day!
I am beside myself waiting for you to get your package...TODAY~♥

Heather said...

Love the banner....she is such a beauty! I can tell from this post both of your daughters take alot after their mom! Also, can I please have your hair?

Shell in your Pocket said...

So beautiful! Wow! It is nice just to be silly!
-Sandy Toes

Polka Dot Moon said...

What fun it is to be beautiful and silly!
Great pictures :)
Denise

mommyholly said...

Haha CUTE!!! Love the mirror pictures with the girls- Andrew loves when we have the "mirror photo shoot"!!! :)

Elise said...

Its swoon-worthy...the joxlette. You're so pretty, too!!
Elise

Tristan said...

It looks so cute! LOVE your hair!

Beth said...

What fun! I love that everyone had a grin from ear to ear! I love it when I can be silly with my kids. And - I love the joxlette!

Juanita said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!!You have beautiful girls. thanks for sharing. have a blessed day!
Juanita

Lindsay-ann said...

I really enjoyed seeing your joxletty fun with your girls. thanks so much.
Lindsay

joyfullness said...

Seriously..I WISH we looked like we could be sisters!!
Everyone commented on your lovely hair!! Stunning..i say!!
Thank you so much for this 2 silly sisters and their mommy and her joxlette posty!!
Makes me happy!
Joyfully..
me