About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Creme Brulee II

   A number of you asked about the Creme Brulee bracelet.  Well, she is on her way to Joy's house, but I decided to make just one more...

   She is headed to my shop, but if you would like to claim her first just let me know!:D




6 comments:

Mother Hood said...

Beautiful! I LOVE it on the red velvet. Looks like chocolate and roses! Very romantic!

Sherry said...

ooohh aren't those delightful colours!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Why must you tempt me?? That is so beautiful!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there...While I was visiting some delightful places in our little downtown area, one boutique was selling "Table Jewels", meant just for spreading all over at a party. They came in different colors, but the clear ones resembled real diamonds of course. They were about 1 inch tall and 3/4 wide at the top. Each package was 10.00 and I would estimate that there were 20 in each pkg. May be something you could find online again.???? Again, good luck!
Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Love the color.becky

joyfullness said...

Me!Me! Me!!!
Oh wait..i am already getting one of these delightful beauties!!
I hope my post lady didn't open it herself and enjoying my treasure all for herself!! It's not like i wouldn't notice that rich creaminess dripping from her wrist!! Maybe today...yes today..i will let you know!!
Joyfully..
me