About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Making of Elizabeth and Pierre

   The girls asked if they could decorate some pumpkins last night, so we pulled out all the fun stuff...

Pipe Cleaners...

   Glitter....

   Feathers and Yarn...

   And the girls got busy!

   Even Daddy was there for assistance!

   Let me present Miss Elizabeth Pumpkin...

   And Mr. Pierre Pumpkin!

   Look!  Miss Elizabeth is holding a flower!  So charming.:)

   They are truly a happy couple.:)

   Miss Elizabeth was created by Katie and Mr. Pierre was created by Mandy.  Have fun making a pumpkin couple of your own!:D

9 comments:

Kelli said...

How fun! Such cute pumpkin faces!
~Kelli

Heather said...

What fun! Especially when the whole family is in on it! Are these those gorgeous white pumpkins from your garden???

the books were sent out yesterday....I think #1 was my favorite, but they are all good!

Anonymous said...

To cute,LOL Looks like they were having a fun time.

Lindsay-ann said...

I love Mrs Eliabeth and Mr Pierre Pumpkin. Well done Katie and Mandy. I keep seeing those lovely white pumpkins on peoples' blogs but I have only ever seen orange ones over here. You look to have had lots of fun doing this activity as a family. Thanks for sharing it.
Lindsay

Sherry said...

So cute! Great job girls!!

Sherry

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Are those the pumpkins you grew?? Or am I completely crazy...Never mind, don't answer that. A very lovely couple. And I love the girls' picture in the header!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh those are just tooooooo cute!

Robin Beck said...

What a wonderful job the girls did on their beautiful pumpkins! I'm super glad I got to see them!

Katy said...

Ahahaha...that is so cute! :) They look great! :)