About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Harper's Island

   I love a good whodunit.  This new series reminds me of the classic "And Then There Were None".  Agatha Christie really outdid herself on that masterpiece.  Does any else know "whodidit" in that mystery?  This show also reminds me of the movie "April Fool's Day".  Amy- You know what I mean!:)  I'm looking forward to April 9th...  Anyone else??


5 comments:

Elise said...

I have no clue what you are talking about!! I have heard of Agatha Christie, though. That made me think of a book you might like, but I forgot the name. I will have to see if I can remember and let you know.
Elise

mysteryhistorymom said...

Elise- If you like mysteries, and even if you don't, you MUST read And Then There Were None. It is the most incredible mystery story ever! People are invited to an island by a mysterious host and one by one they disappear... Lori

Tristan said...

uh...totally FREAKED me out...creeeeepppppyyy! lol...It kinda makes em wanna watch it. I don't read mysteries..the closest thing to a mystery I have read was The Lovely Bones..which is totally gonna be a movie, eventually!

~ Roxanne said...

I made the mistake of clicking on this when Hunter was with me :0( Not the thing to see at bed time.

The Lovely Bones scared me and I put it down after about 80 pages.

Anonymous said...

I love a good mystery too! Have you seen the latest promo for the show "champagne"? Look for it on Youtube, it's pretty cheesy but fun. I also heard there's going to be a online component to this - "Harper's Globe". It'll be fun watching the show on tv and online.