1) Get some baby food jars, jam jars, etc. I have used both and they both work well.
2) Find a cute item as your feature piece. Be sure that it will fit as you don't want something too puny (been there, done that) or something too large. I used trees from Hobby Lobby (40% this week in the Christmas craft aisle).
3) Rough up your inside lid with some sandpaper.
4) Glue your item to the lid with epoxy, Liquid Nails or Super Glue. Let dry for a couple of hours.
5) Fill your jar with distilled water and 2 drops of glycerin. Do not use too much glycerin or your glitter will stick to the bottom of the jar.
6) Shake in your glitter. We used the white glitter with big flakes as it looks like real snow.
7) Use caulk to seal the lid of your snow globe. Let dry overnight before turning snow globe over.
The winner of my follower giveaway is TOO MANY HATS!! Woo HOO! Please e-mail me your address and I will send your prize to you... email@example.com
If you did not win this month, I will be doing another drawing next month.:)