About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Pocket Full of Posies

My lovely friend, Jill, has helped me realize
how much I adore color. Her blog is truly filled
with JOY!

She shares so many wonderful ideas as well as
her love for the Lord. What a blessing she is!

Are you swooning yet?


Jill has sweetly offered this gorgeous butterfly
pin to our winner. I'm happy just looking at it!

Thanks so much, Jill! Be sure to stop by
Jill's blog. I guarantee you will leave with
a smile on your face.:)

7 comments:

Peggy said...

awww, I wanted to look at Jill's blog and my computer wouldn't let me - it blocked it saying it was a threat and fraudulent? Weird! I love the colorful pics- all so pretty!

Molly said...

Ok, her pictures are making want to break out and paint something :) Her blog is beautiful!!! And so is she! I love this!!
~Molly P

Lindsay-ann said...

The butterfly pin is gorgeous. I am loving all the color. Going over to her blog now to say hello.
Lindsay
x

Robin Beck said...

How cute is this post!? I need Jill around to rub some color into my life!

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Love you!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

The butterfly pin is gorgeous! I need to go look at my BINGO card and see if I have anything to cross off for today!

Polka Dot Moon said...

One of my favorite blogs that I actually found thru you!! :) She's a creative inspiration!!

Sherri said...

Jill makes beautiful, wonderful things! I hope I win!!