About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chore Bingo

Hate chores? Love Bingo? Chore Bingo is a fun way to get the job done and reward your kids at the same time....

IMG_0544


It works like this. If your child earns 2 bingos in a week they can have a Movie Night (at home) with popcorn. If your child earns 4 bingos they can choose a Movie Night or a trip to Borders for a new book and a drink from the cafe. If your child earns 6 bingos they can choose any (not all) of the rewards! Ready to play?

19 comments:

Tristan said...

what an awesome way to make them fun!!!

Valerie said...

Ooh, fun idea! My 9 year old would probably like this! Thanks for the cute idea.

aimee said...

that is a great idea! my kids are too old to do this now, but i have friends with little ones. i will share your idea with them. thanks!
blessings,
aimee

Kim's Treasures said...

Great idea!!

michelle edwards joy said...

you are brilliant!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I will be trying this-LOve your great ideas, Lori!

Janna said...

Oh no you didn't turn it into a game! I'm so stealing this idea! Thank you :)

Nancy said...

Can you be any more brilliant?

Lindsay-ann said...

LOVE IT. You have the best ideas.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
x

Robin Beck said...

Perfect! Now we need to make a Husband Bingo (that sounds kind of kinky doesn't it? ) Ha Ha!

Have a great weekend Sis!

Polka Dot Moon said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that idea! And we love bingo around here. :)

Susan said...

hmmm...may have to try that! It's a great idea!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

FUN! Everyone loves BINGO!

Eileen said...

This is wonderful!
And now I need one of these Bingo games for myself, I've been so negligent!
Great idea! Thanks for sharing it.
Love to you,
Eileen

Eileen said...

PS ~ I LOVED the 'caught sharing' and 'caught being kind'! Really sweet.

Wendy said...

What a FUN-tastic idea!! Seriously, I have never seen this anywhere. You are a total genius.
One week before vacation, so we may as well try this out before we go! :-)

Lori said...

Beats the heck out of some of the job charts I use to use for my kids. I wish somebody would offer a bingo job chart for myself! How fun to earn a movie night. I love that you are back to your old blog. I liked the new look to the new blog, but it just didn't work too well for me.

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mom! You'll have to keep us updated on how it turns out.

-Alexis

Peggy said...

this is awesome!! I found your blog from 2cool4myminivan! I'm a homeschooling mom too! I am adding you to my blogroll!