About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Candid Camera

They begged me not to take pictures.


                                                              I persisted.


                                Candid pictures are the best.


                             No posing.  Just the real thing.


                                                Blue tongues welcome.


                 Get your kiddos silly on Icees and then 
     get busy.


                                                    Make some memories.
        They will thank you.. someday.:)


                      Don't forget to enter my giveaway 
                (2 posts down)!

6 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

so cute....I agree, these types of photos are the best!

Tristan said...

haha..awesome.

darn..almost forgot to enter the giveaway!

Sherri said...

How cute!! I love all those pics!

Lindsay-ann said...

Love this pictures Lori. They looked to be having such fun.
Lindsay
x

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Congrats on getting the photos. My kids usually run FAR away. I keep telling myself that one day they will thank me....

Georgia Girl said...

oh goodie lots of fun....i got me a new camera so i have been playing with it.