About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Colors of Summer and a Sneak Peek

I do believe that God loves color.
Look what He has blessed us with in our garden this year.
Even if you don't like veggies, they sure are pretty to look at and fun to harvest!


               Summer is alive with color!  Behold the cool blue!
          Personally, I would like to see the ocean, but the water 
         certainly looks inviting on a day like today....


            The summer colors have even spilled over into my jewelry.  
        How could I resist?



                   And crafts!  The colors of summer, all year long...
                (gorgeous idea from my friend, Nancy!)


                           What's this in the garden??


                         It's a little peek at the colors of Fall!


                                       And I am more than ready.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

That is awesome. We had a garden too this year. First time for us and we loved it....hard work but well worth it.

Sherri said...

Love all the color God has splashed all over! Your produce from your garden looks wonderful-enjoy! Looks like your pumpkins are loving the heat!

Jerelene said...

It looks like your garden is blessings you with all kinds of goodies. I am so excited to see your pumpkin!! If I had felt better this year I would have planted some..:( I can't wait for fall too!!
Love and hugs, Jerelene

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!! Fall is just around the corner, and God will definitely be getting his paintbrush out for that too!! :)

Beautiful bracelet.-- such talent.

Anonymous said...

i love this post!!!
tristan

val said...

your veggies are lovely! Ours did not fare well....too dry, then WAY too wet. We have such a long growing season, I may plant more....
I too am ready for FALL! yeah, orange!!!!!