About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, July 2, 2011

If Only...

My dearest bloggy sister, Lindsay, just shared this with me.
How I wish we could all get together for a day like this!:)

6 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

LOVE it Lori... Thanks for sharing... What a happy video...

Lindsay-ann said...

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could? This little film just makes me want to get crafting. They look to be having such fun. I wish there was a group like that locally. It's set in the city of Bath which is not near here or I would be there in a flash. I've been humming the tune all day.
Lindsay
x

Sherri said...

I wish we all could get together and craft away!! Some day we will meet for real my friend! Have a great 4th!!

Sheri said...

How adorable. And you new blog header totally rocks. I love it. Have a wonderful weekend.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Love it! I just meet someone who said she and her friends get together once a week and craft....and I was very sad that she lived far away!

Jerelene said...

I LOVE it too!! That would be so much fun to get together and do all kinds of fun things...loved the music too:) I LOVE your new blog header too..very cool...LOL:)
Keep me in your prayers...I'm battling with a kidney infection and a cold too..on top of the ruptured disc...:( Hoping and praying that I'm feeling better and able to do some more fun things...soon:)
Love and hugs, Jerelene