About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Favorite Things Swap package

Lucky me, I got three packages in the mail today!  There is nothing like a package to put a smile on my face.:-)  This treasure trove was from my Favorite Things Swap buddy, Miriam.  What a sweetie pie!  She sent me the most wonderful solid shampoo from Lush!  It smells just like honeysuckle- mmmm.  Let me tell you, Lush has the most incredible scents and their products are divine!  She also sent the yummiest cookies from Trader Joe's.  We had to open and sample them right away and, yep, we are hooked.  Good thing there are no Trader Joe's close by!  The newest copy of Real Simple magazine was also in the box.  The one magazine I DON'T get and absolutely love!  How did you know, Miriam??  Last, but not least, at the bottom of the box was the softest chocolate brown blanket!  I feel so completely spoiled!!  Thanks so much, Miriam!:-)  I will be sending your package very soon....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Tell me more about Lush.. Where can I get it??.. Of course, me being one in Mexico last week! :>)

Michelle said...

Thanks for the LUSH info...I noticed that there was one at the airport in Orlando...my husband was just there yesterday. UGH. Will have to wait till I can get my booty to Houston.

Suburban prep said...

I just love Real Simple.