1) I grind my teeth at night. I have done this my whole life. I even have a lovely little mouth guard that I wear. It's glamorous.
2) I love ice. When I was in England they did not serve ice in their drinks. We had to stay in the London Marriott because they had an ice machine.:) My husband thinks I am "high maintenance" and I guess I am.:)
3) I am certified to scuba dive. I completed my qualification dive and never dove again. Maybe someday...
4) I used to be a "perfume model" before I was married. Yes, that's what I was called. You know, I would ask people if they would like to try a new perfume? It actually paid quite well, but walking around in heels (and smiling/being perky at the same time) for 4 hours was not easy...
5) I have to check my stove top burners (a few times) and all the doors in my house before I go anywhere. It's a bit OCD, but I am the one to blame if the house burns down!
6) I love animals. If there is a dog or cat (or horse, hamster, etc.) in the vicinity I must go visit with them. This involves petting and baby talk.:) I visit the humane society from time to time to see the animals and sometimes the girls and I bring treats for them.
7) I am a chicken when it comes to flying. I don't want my girls to know this. Jeff just falls asleep. You should see me when turbulence happens: "Girls, isn't this like a roller coaster?" as I death grip the arm rest, sweat dripping down... Isn't this FUN??!
I just tagged a bunch of you a few days ago, but if you'd like to join in on this tag please do!:)