About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Robin!

Today is my beautiful, talented, fabulous, thoughtful,
creative, big sister's birthday! Please stop by
and wish Robin a Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

ADORABLE birdie image!!
off to send happy wishes!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings!
Jill

val said...

happy bir-day to you Robin!!!!!!!!

Darlene said...

I'm going right now!

Tristan said...

i love her too..she's just awesome!

Robin Beck said...

Ohhhh you are too sweet for words little sis! Thank you so so very much for making this such a special day!
I LOVE this print too-Fits me to the T!

Thanks again sweetie-I love you bunches!
Robin

Thanks everyone else also for your super sweet comments! You guys really make me feel loved!