About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Countdown

Have you made your TRASH?

Have you bought your candy?

Have you carved your pumpkin?
(Oops!)

Have you BOO'd your neighbor?

Have you decorated your house?

Have you picked out your costume?

Have you rented some spooky movies?

Have you charged your camera batteries?

It's....
Almost...
HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Katie is so cute and Mandy is BEAUTIFUL!
Love the costumes!

I think we are pretty much ready over here in the Pacific Northwest.
I was down with flu like symptoms for two days but feel so much better today (Thank God.)

Looks like you guys are ready for some serious fun!

Love,
Me

Peggy said...

love this post!!!

Shawnee said...

The girls look ADORABLE! And, no, not ready at all ... oh well.

S.

Tristan said...

We went treating tonight!!

love this post..and i am watching halloween movies all day tomorrow when i'm home..lol!

katie looks adorable!!!

mandy is beautiful..can't get over that smile!!! yay:)