About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earth Hour 2012


                                           Tonight we had a double sleepover.
                             It was also Earth Hour from 8:30-9:30.
                             You would have thought we were having 
                             a party.
                             We were that excited!


Candles.
Matches.
Board Games.
Flashlights.
Ice Cream.


Camera, of course.


The girls played tag.
In the dark.
Under the stars.


Battery lit candle.
Handy little creations.


K's BFF had a birthday.
They waited to open gifts.
In the dark.

It was precious to watch.
(See their smiles below.:) )


Love.


The girls even listened to my old camp stories.
And I was able to read a bit by candle.


Poor Ruby, our senior Pug, thought it was a snack and kept trying to sniff it.

I want to do Earth Hour every night.

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Earth hour..where have i been?!

i love how much fun you have with the girls!!

Sheri said...

How fun. You are such a good mama. :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Earth Hour looked lots of fun at your house Lori. I enjoyed seeing the cute pictures. Wish I had been there to listen to your camp stories too :)
Lindsay
x

michelle edwards joy said...

I missed it :(. So glad you had a great time. Maybe we will implent Earth Hour tonight.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Earth hour sounds like so much fun! The kids would have loved that.

val said...

sounds like ya'll had fun!