About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shaking things up?

There comes a time...


when you're ready for a change.


Time to shake things up.


No pressure.  God is in control.  Perhaps He likes us right where we are.


I do have my eye on 3 houses, though.;) 
Realtor coming over tonight.


The house is a mess.


Just keeping it real(ish).


You know there will be some cleaning going on today.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

wow! big steps!

i love that staircase wall! do take a bigger picture..i struggle with hanging pics on my staircase wall..ahh!

April said...

You're moving, Lori? Are you going to stay in the same town? I know all too well what job showing your house and moving can be. Praying that all goes smoothly!

Robin Beck said...

This is funny to me.... WE are putting our house on the market next Spring. We want land and a smaller house. Let us know how it goes, you can pave the way!

michelle edwards joy said...

I love looking at houses. Wish I were there to explore with you. Exciting times!!!