2) I love having my hair brushed. I wish there were places I could pay to get this done. That would be better than a massage any day of the week. My girls brush my hair and sometimes I fall asleep when they are doing it. Heaven.
3) Salty foods are better than sweet in my book. I choose chips and salsa over a hot fudge sundae. Delicious.
4) I dream of owning a bed and breakfast and hosting mystery weekends. Jeff treated me to a mystery weekend for our anniversary years ago and we had the best time. I even solved the mystery!
5) In general I don't like to talk on the phone. I prefer e-mail. Exceptions are my Mom and Mona Mom (my special, "kindred spirit" grandmother) I hate "dead air" and tend to babble if this occurs.
6) I really want a dog, but I have no luck with potty training. I would love an older dog that has been potty trained. Aren't there people that do this?? I dream of a lazy Golden Retriever or a Golden Lab. In the meantime I just talk baby talk to other people's dogs...
7) I am addicted to books. I can't get enough of them.
8) "The Karate Kid", "Dead Poets Society" and "It's a Wonderful Life" are three of the best movies ever made. I could watch them over and over- and I do.
9) Life would have no passion without music. It's amazing the emotions that music brings out in us- happiness, excitement, sadness, joy, etc. I adore Josh Groban, Enrique Iglesias, Enya, Tchaikovsky, etc.
10) I love blogging, but I'm sure you already guessed that.:-)