About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, January 4, 2008

A Long Winter's Nap

I have some wishes for the new year and one is that I get more sleep. This is tricky, though, because I am by nature a "night owl" and this cuts into my "me" time. But, boy, does it feel good when I wake up feeling rested! I was up at 7:30 this morning (unbelievable!) and ready to go! I also wish to take better care of myself, as in more exercise, eating more fruits and veggies, reading more (by a warm fire, preferably) and not feeling guilty if I go shopping by myself a bit. I wish to have more fun with my family and be more willing to do things they like to do. I will once again be a member of the Fearless Four! (Our geocache name) I wish to do more scrapbooking, have a monthly night out with my girls individually (Mandy calls it "You and Me Time"), and to have a weekly night out with my husband, Jeff. I wish to stay home more and not feel obligated to "do" so many things. We are all happier in our warm, cozy home. Sometimes I am jealous of my cat, although he likes to break free from time to time and escape...

No comments: