What I was doing 10 years ago:
Wow! I really had to think about this. 10 years ago we were living in a VERY small town in Arkansas and I was busy with my 6 month old baby girl, Mandy. I was completely wrapped up in her and my life revolved around her schedule. She was the best little sleeper and I didn't want to mess that up. Such a little angel.:-)
5 Things I had to do Today:
1) Finish a necklace for a swap I am doing.
2) Pack for a trip to Kansas City. On the road again!
3) Start making my items for Tangee's Pinkalicious Swap
4) Start planning our school schedule for summer. (Yes, we home school through the summer, but that's so we can take breaks whenever we want.:-))
5) Get some sleep as we have to wake up early- ugh.
Snacks I Enjoy:
I love salty things, such as margaritas and chips and salsa. Chili's has the best chips and salsa. You should research this.;-) I also love warm salted pretzels and mustard- Mmmmm... Movie popcorn!
If I were a Millionaire:
If I were a millionaire I would buy a house on the beach and home school my girls there. I would also spend more time crafting and open an etsy shop. I would encourage my husband and girls to do more things that they loved, too. Perhaps Jeff could quit his job and we could open a photography studio for family beach pictures....
Places I have lived:
I have lived most of my life in Virginia- Clifton, Herndon, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake. After we first got married we lived in Connecticut for about 6 months. Then we moved to Arkansas and here we are still.:-)
Now I will tag Roxanne (dragovich5.blogspot.com), Jessica (barefootinthebackyard.blogspot.com), Allison (sewmanygirls.blogspot.com), and Kim (mrsmorrisart.blogspot.com)