About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

  Julie from Joy's Hope tagged me so here I go!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Wow!  I really had to think about this.  10 years ago we were living in a VERY small town in Arkansas and I was busy with my 6 month old baby girl, Mandy.  I was completely wrapped up in her and my life revolved around her schedule.  She was the best little sleeper and I didn't want to mess that up.  Such a little angel.:-)

5 Things I had to do Today:
1) Finish a necklace for a swap I am doing.
2) Pack for a trip to Kansas City.  On the road again!
3) Start making my items for Tangee's Pinkalicious Swap  
4) Start planning our school schedule for summer.  (Yes, we home school through the summer, but that's so we can take breaks whenever we want.:-))
5) Get some sleep as we have to wake up early- ugh.

Snacks I Enjoy:
I love salty things, such as margaritas and chips and salsa.  Chili's has the best chips and salsa.  You should research this.;-)  I also love warm salted pretzels and mustard- Mmmmm...  Movie popcorn!

If I were a Millionaire:
If I were a millionaire I would buy a house on the beach and home school my girls there.  I would also spend more time crafting and open an etsy shop.  I would encourage my husband and girls to do more things that they loved, too.  Perhaps Jeff could quit his job and we could open a photography studio for family beach pictures....

Places I have lived:
I have lived most of my life in Virginia- Clifton, Herndon, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake.  After we first got married we lived in Connecticut for about 6 months.  Then we moved to Arkansas and here we are still.:-)

Now I will tag Roxanne (dragovich5.blogspot.com), Jessica (barefootinthebackyard.blogspot.com), Allison (sewmanygirls.blogspot.com), and Kim (mrsmorrisart.blogspot.com) 



1 comment:

Tangee said...

Ooh...I wanna see the necklace you made!!! I'm homeschooling through the summer myself, but this is my first real time doing it, so I'm having a hard time figuring it out.