About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Do you hear the waves???  Yes, we finally made it to the beach!  Mother's Day was absolutely fabulous!  Art in the Park, dinner by the water, wonderful time with my family, Survivor finale (really wanted Amanda to win) and Wii playing to round out the evening!  My girls made me the most gorgeous presents!  They made me a mosaic plate, mosaic photo holder, mosaic heart treasure box, crowns, bracelets and a lovely necklace that I wore proudly all day.  Thanks for all your creative gifts, my sweet girls!  They also bought me a fabulous Coach wallet to match my Coach purse!  




   The park had a huge gardenia bush!  There is nothing like the scent of gardenias!  I have yet to find a candle or bottled scent that smells like the real thing....  Ahhh...  The last picture is of my Mom and the girls outside our beach house.  Wait until you see inside!  I am ready to move in- or atleast redecorate MY house when I get home.  So many lovely decorating ideas...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Crrryy...whiiinneee...sooo jealous that you're at the beach. You're presents are spectacular!! What crafty girls you have. Is that the necklace you got for your mom she's wearing? Stunning! Keep writing!! I'm living vicariously through you while you're beaching!!!

Jules said...

Lucky you! Love the wallet. Nice job family. Bummed along with you that Amanda didn't win. Soak up some sun for me!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome Mother's Day! I miss being able to go to the beach whenever I want. Hugs!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Jessica-Yes, that is the necklace we gave her! She absolutely loved it and I was so happy!-) Lori