About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photo Shoot with Edward and Jacob

I knew that would get your attention.:) Yes, I do have photos! First I want to show you my newest creation....

I love this combination of red gems and black and white beads...

Was it made for you? $29.95 before it goes in my shop tonight and that includes shipping. Just leave a comment here and I will get back to you...

Now for the photo shoot! Look who we bumped into while we were in Dallas! The girls had Andes mints and they wanted so badly to share them with Edward.:) (He looks a bit put off. We all know that Edward does not like "people" food. lol)

Ah... this is better. Katie is a bit beside herself, though! And look at the smile on Mandy's face!

I do believe they are on Team Jacob. Whose team are you on?

We saw these fellows at Nordstrom. They have great taste!:)

Now, who is going opening night to the movie? Do you have your tickets already? I plan on going with two of my friends but we are going to wait a week or two. sigh...

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh GIRL, when were you in Dallas?? I would have LOVED to have met y'all there!!!!

They are both so cute posing with Edward and Jacob!

Crimson Petals said...

Nice to see you back & posting. Looks like you all had a nice time! :)

Your latest creation is beautiful! Love the combination of red & black together!

I'm eager to see the new Disney version of "A Christmas Carol." I don't know if I'll see it opening night though.

Kim's Treasures said...

Pretty bracelet! Love the colors!

Jill said...

LOOVE the new bracelet!! I have mine on now! :) and what fun- the girl's and their photo shoot!!! Looks like you all had a great time!!
Blessings!
Jill

Polka Dot Moon said...

Those girls of yours are adorable!!! I think I might have carried Edward off ;)
and
your bracelets are always gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so there! I think I'm team Edward...but Jacob runs a close second, tee hee...can I have them both?

Jamie :)

Robin Beck said...

The bracelet is amazing Lori, You really outdid yourself on this one!!!!

The photos of the girls with Edward and Jacob are so cute.

Kimberly, Caroline and I got the SAME shots with Edward while we were in Port Angeles! Right across from the Italin place Bella ate at while Edward watched.

I think it's funny we both posted Twilight, New Moon posts.

Love,
Me~♥

Sherri said...

I love the new bracelet Lori! Just in time for the holidays too! It looks like Dallas was fun! Enjoy the movie!

Jerelene said...

Hi Lori,
Cute photos of the girls with Edward and Jacob...I have to say I like Edward the best...(It's his eyes I think)...
Looks like you were all having a great time!
Did you get my e-mail with your pen-pals address?
Have a great week :)
Love, Jerelene

Yarni Gras! said...

heehee......From the 'book' perspective...I am a die hard Jacob fan! Not that I don't love Edward...but Jacob.......oooooooooEEEEEEEEE!!!
Now, I'll see who I love more once I see New Moon! :-)

Tristan said...

pretty sure I am always team edward..lol.

But um..do you let your mandy read the books?
I know that might seem silly but I am already concerned with Taylor-Austyn wanting to read past Twilight..LOL..and she's still in the womb.

They are just too cute..love thier faces..hehe!!

Pretty braclet!

Lori said...

Your bracelets are always so beautiful! I loved the pictures of your girls and the "cuties". I hope to see the movie too . . . .

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Beautiful bracelet!

The girls are so priceless!

Polka Dot Moon said...

I've left you a well deserved award on my blog :)
Denise