About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Time!

Ladies- Yesterday was the send off date for your Fall Swap packages! Please get them in the mail if you have not already... I cannot wait to see all your goodies!

10 comments:

April said...

Fall Swap??? How FUN!!!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I got mine from Noelle and I sent mine out on Tuesday! Fun. Thanks Lori for hosting this swap.

Heidi said...

HI Lori, Happy Thursday to you!!...I totally enjoyed doing this swap!....I sent my partner's box off sometime ago, but haven't heard anything, but am sure she is just as busy as I have been!....Enjoy your day & thank you again for hosting this lovely swap!.....Love, Heidi XO

Heather said...

how did you know I was late??? you know me too well, friend...too well. Only 1 day isn't bad right?

Anonymous said...

hey sweety, both of mine were sent. Sue should have hers by now and Denise should have hers very soon.

Also Crystals was sent out too same day as Sue's... So she should have it by now as well 80)

I had alot of fun shopping and creating! Thank you again for such an awesome swap!!!

Fran. said...

Hi, Lori thanks so much for hosting this fall swap! I had alot of fun getting to know Deb! She sent me package a while back,I just loved it!! And I sent hers yesterday! I love fall it's my favorite season!! You are the best hostess ever!! XO Fran.

Michele said...

Hi Lori ~ thanks for hosting this swap...it was soooo fun! I got my package off on Wednesday, so I hope Angi is enjoying all her goodies!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugz,
Michele

Eileen said...

Beautiful family!
Beautiful creative talent!
Beautiful blog!

I'll be back!
All the best,
Eileen

cherry said...

Yeah Fall swap?? Day late dollar short...about 5'2 rofl. I wish I had been faster. ADorable goodies. cherry

Wendy said...

Fall swap?? Okay, I'm not keeping up like I need to. Is this open to anyone? When are you doing your next one? Sounds so fun!!!

I just looked through your etsy again, and I wish I had money to buy it all!!! Your things are fantastic. That fall-color button bracelet has been calling my name...