About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Game of Your Life"- Mark your calendar!


   I love movies- especially ones I can enjoy with my family (without having to cover their eyes and ears!).  Proctor & Gamble and Wal Mart have joined together to create a fabulous and very entertaining movie called "Game of Your Life".  I was fortunate enough to be asked to review this movie and you are definitely going to want to mark your calendar!  The main character is Zach Taylor, a young college freshman, who has just begun studying to become a video game designer. He pairs up with a diverse group of classmates to complete the extremely challenging freshman class project. The team is extremely ambitious and sets out to create an ingenious social interactive game.  Everything seems to be going Zach's way until he is presented with an offer that could possibly compromise his whole future.  To make matters worse, Zach's father is struggling with financial issues at home.  Watch the movie trailer here- http://vimeo.com/31917601


   I don't want to give away too much of the storyline but you will not want to miss a second!  Loyalty, friendship, trust and family are all issues that are covered in "Game of Your Life".  I suggest enjoying the movie with your family and discussing the themes during commercial breaks. 
   Leah Thompson (Back to the Future) stars as one of Zac's professors and Nathan Kress (iCarly) shines as one of his clever, enigmatic roommates.  The movie is compelling and entertaining and the music is energetic and exciting.  I have watched the movie 3 times and can't wait to watch again on December 2nd at 8/7c:) NBC is the place to be!  Family Movie Night is back!
     
Website: http://www.familymovienight.com/game-of-  
your-life/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/familymovienight
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/fmnib


Disclaimer: I received online access to view this movie prior to its premiere so that I could share this review. I was not required to post a positive review, and I received no other compensation.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Well I know where I'll be on December 2nd. Thank you for your review - this sounds like a great movie. Can't wait. How did you get the opportunity to review it?