About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

16 years

This Friday, the 19th will be our 16th anniversary! Where has the time gone?? Jeff and I were married at the Naval Academy Chapel in Annapolis and it was the perfect October day. I was almost late for the ceremony though, as it was the weekend of the big annual Boat Show! I arrived at the last possible moment, but after that everything was wonderful. Violins played, we saw all our friends and forgot to eat in the middle of all the excitement.:-) The first thing we did after the reception was go through the drive-through at McDonald's!

Jeff is an amazing husband that puts up with my ebay addiction, crazy moods and hypochondriac tendencies (too much internet medical knowledge is not a good thing). We are very different, yet we have such fun together. He is worried about turning 40, but he looks great and is only getting better with each passing year! Plus, he is the best Dad! He built the most beautiful yellow playhouse for the girls, takes them geo-caching (Braum's ice cream afterward!) and shopping, and comes to their classes whenever he can. I love you, Honey. Thanks for loving me. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: