About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Felicity, an American Girl


This is my Felicity class. What a great bunch of girls! They are such proper ladies, but like Felicity, they have a lot of "spunk!" This semester we have decorated straw hats, learned the minuet, had a tea party, and in this picture they are working on embroidery. Our next class will be about herbs and how they were commonly used during the Revolutionary War. We will be planting peppermint and making a pomander. It makes me so happy to see the girls having fun together- what a great way to learn! Mandy likes it so much that she is dressing as Felicity for Halloween.

1 comment:

Lindsay-ann said...

Sounds like fun!
Can I join your Felicity class??

Love
Cousin Jessica :-D