About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



These are my new favorite dessert! I will never buy pre-made caramel apples again! We melted caramels and rolled apples in it. Then we rolled the apples in mini Reese's Pieces, Mini M&M's, and tiny Andes mints. You must run out and make some tonight!!

We had a Halloween party, just the 4 of us, last Saturday night. I had planned a bigger party that included friends, but in an effort to slow things down, we had a change of plans. We had a fun, relaxing evening painting pumpkins and making caramel apples. The girls declared it was "the best party ever!" which made me realize we had made the right decision. :-) Mandy and Katie had such fun decorating their pumpkins!

No comments: