About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Yellow House



This is the darling little house that Jeff made for his girls! It is absolutely precious with a tiny porch, a ceiling fan and electricity! Every girls dream! I planted the flowers this summer and was so pleased with how they thrived- even in the hot sun. One side has lavender, moonflowers, morning glories and ivy and the other side has zinnia, marigolds, periwinkle, and more. The girls and I were so excited when the moonflowers finally bloomed! They are heavenly- and as big as your hand! The picture on the right shows a moonflower. Each flower lasts only night and then it is gone..

1 comment:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Aunt Lori! :-D

It's me Jessica just having a little look through your achives and I absolutley love the little yellow house. I can't believe it has electricity and everything!

Jessica
xxxx