About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pink Christmas Swap!

Today is the last day to sign up for the Pink Christmas Swap!  My friend, Heather, told me about it.  She said she took part in the swap last year and had the most wonderful time!  Don't miss out!

**Robin, it's not too early to start your swap!:-)**

8 comments:

Pecos Blue said...

Okay I will check it out. Thank you. Nice blog.

Elise said...

Thanks for the info. I just signed up. Swaps are fun!!
Elise

Robin Beck said...

I was thinking I should at least wait till August to announce my swap-Which is tomorrow-But I will be busy with my daughters birthday so it will have to wait till next week! ;)
You are very cute sneaking that in there on your blog!

Heidi said...

Hi again Lori, OMGoodness!!! That little yellow house of yours is so charming!!! If I had known you had such a little dwelling I may have had to post it among the others!...Hope to chat again soon, Heidi XO

~ Roxanne said...

I signed up :0} Did you?

I am actually hoping for something pink for Christmas. Shades of pink are included in our Christmas decorating.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Roxanne- Yes! I signed up, too! Isn't it wonderful how we are helping a family and also doing something fun for ourselves.:-) What a great idea! Lori

~ Roxanne said...

I went to bed last night so excited! I love Christmas, being creative, and helping out someone :o}

{the ideas are flowing, can't wait to find out about my secret partner}

Robin Beck said...

I signed up...Ho Ho Ho! :)