About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, July 25, 2008

Wylde Women Award

   My sweet friend, Peggi, at Mixed Media and Digital Collage by Peggi gave me this wonderful award today!  I am so flattered!  Thank you, Peggi!  The purpose of this award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things, and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.  How nice to know that I am thought of in this way.:-)  Peggi, I am so glad that we have become friends!
You may give this award to 1 person all the way up to 100 people.  Make sure and include links to their blog.

I am going to give this award to a few of my wonderful friends that inspire me, share creative ideas and thoughts, make me laugh and smile, and fill my world with absolute joy!  Thank you all for your kindnesses and words of encouragement and thank you most of all for your friendship.:-)

I give this award to Robin at The Robin's Nest, Beth at Life is a Musical,  Heather at The Six Scavos and Joy at Joy-full-ness
Enjoy Ladies!

2 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Oh shucks...This is so sweet!
I JUST put the last award you gave me on my blog today! Nothing like letting days pass huh?

I really love this award-The artwork is beautiful and the meaning of it is so nice... I thank you for it and I give it back to you for how wonderful you are to me! :)

Heather said...

You are so sweet, Lori! I am so behind on all my blog reading, posting and commenting. I will definitely add this tomorrow and this goes right back to you, because you are amazing. Your blog makes me smile every time I read it! I am so glad to know you!