About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lillie Belle's Tea House

   My sweet friend, Tristan, tagged me so here I go...  I needed to go to my 1st photo folder and find the 10th picture.  Then I needed to tell a bit about it.  


   This is a picture of Katie at a darling little tea house in Franklin, TN called Lillie Belle's.  They serve the most delicious salads and sandwiches, as well as tea.  It is an old converted building that I believe used to be a monastery.  They have teapots and tea cups displayed everywhere...  It is so charming!  They also host weddings and receptions.  If you get a chance to go, try their Lady Grey tea (it's Earl Grey and Lavender Tea combined).  Heavenly!

Now I get to tag 5 friends!



 ** My dear friend, Missy, is celebrating her 200th post with a giveaway! Be sure to stop by and enter!  She makes the most amazing heirloom items, too.  Gorgeous!**

  And be sure to enter my giveaway if you have not already.  You still have time!:)  The drawing will be this Sunday...  Good Luck!

11 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Lillie Belle's sounds just my kind of place!
Lovely picture of Katie.
Thanks for the tag. I will enjoy finding my 10th picture to share.
I'm working today and guess what? It's look like a beautiful sunny day. Perfect for sitting inside!! Typical.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x

Tristan said...

she is so precious!!

your package should arrive NEXT week..lol..I am such a slacker and haven't made it to the P.O...sheesh!

Thanks for the prayers :)
A secret..eeee!

Anonymous said...

ooh the tea sounds divine!!!! What a cutie

April said...

Lori,
She's so cute! Looks like she's trying really hard to decide what to order!

dkuroiwa said...

Both your daughters are absolutely adorable...and me here, steeped in "little girl envy". ~~sigh~~

I love finding places like that...I have a couple here that are so charming and welcoming. Two things that are nice to have somedays.

theUngourmet said...

I can tell just from the little bit that is shown in the photo that this is a lovely place!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely place and she sure was enjoying herself.

Jamie :)

Connie said...

Love to find places like that. It sure beats a Chuck-a-Rama when you want ambiance! The name says it all.
Cute picture!

Jill said...

WOW!! I LOOOVE Franklin!!! I'll have to try that tea room...Thanks for sharing! :)
Blessings!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Such a sweet picture :)

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

What a charming place!