About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bunheads, Ferris Bueller and Potato Crisps

Cute show.
Loved the young ballerinas.
Not sure about the main character yet.
Fun seeing Cameron grown up.
This, of course, led to watching...


this.
Matthew Broderick rocked this role!
Sloan was the cutest thing, too.


Best seat at our house at the moment.



My cutie pie is smiling.
I, on the other hand, am focused on the evidence of the mole in our garden.
Move on, fella.


Frozen Tung.
Mmmmm.....


Pinkalicious (Bubble Gum and Cotton Candy) and Pina Colada for me.
The flavors are incredible.
I want to go every. single. night.


Enjoying these amazing "crisps"-not chips- from my dear friend, Lindsay.
100% British Potatoes- love it!
She sent them from England in a package to help us celebrate the Olympics and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Thanks, Lindsay!


Planning on watching The Woman in Black tonight.  Have you seen it?

3 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Wish I was sitting in your 'best seat' right now Lori. It looks so comfy :) I hope your mole goes soon and doesn't make too much mess! Glad you liked crisps.
Lindsay
x
ps Thanks for entering for me. I entered too :)

Tristan said...

i despise moles!

i looove bunheads!
oh my..those look yummy!

val said...

we love Ferris ourselves, the first movie we watched when school let out.