1. What is something Mom always says to you? Do your chores.
2. What makes Mom happy? When you obey her.
3. What makes Mom sad? When you don't obey her. (Don't I sound like a slave driver?)
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? By telling jokes and doing funny things.
5. What was your Mom like as a child? Sweet and cute.
6. How old is your Mom? 40
7. How tall is your Mom? 10 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Make jewelry and spend time with me and my sister.
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? Watches TV with Dad, makes jewelry, does her blog and a little bit of ebay
10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for? For making her jewelry
11. What is your Mom really good at? making jewelry and her cookies and brownies
12. What is your Mom not very good at? Fixing things
13. What does your Mom do for her job? Watches over us and makes jewelry
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? Chocolate muffins (Where did that come from??)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? Since she home schools me, makes her jewelry and watches over me (Love this answer)
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Opal from "Toot and Puddle"
17. What do you and your Mom do together? Do crafts and Snuggle Nights- the best one! (I love this too, Sweetie)
18. How are you and your Mom the same? We both have brown eyes and we're both half Irish (and English, German, Swedish...)
19. How are you and your Mom different? She has brown hair and I have blonde hair
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? Because she buys stuff for us and lets us have popsicles and ice cream:)
21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? On the couch to rest with me and my sister (LOVE this answer! And it's so true.)