About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, March 27, 2009

All About my Mom~~~by Katie (6)

   My friend, Heather, did this on her blog and I loved it.  So, here is my little "interview" with Katie (6 years old).

1. What is something Mom always says to you?  Do your chores.
2. What makes Mom happy?  When you obey her.
3. What makes Mom sad?  When you don't obey her.  (Don't I sound like a slave driver?)
4.  How does your Mom make you laugh?  By telling jokes and doing funny things.
5. What was your Mom like as a child?  Sweet and cute.
6. How old is your Mom? 40
7. How tall is your Mom?  10 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?  Make jewelry and spend time with me and my sister.
9.  What does your Mom do when you're not around?  Watches TV with Dad, makes jewelry, does her blog and a little bit of ebay
10. If your Mom becomes famous what will it be for?  For making her jewelry
11.  What is your Mom really good at?  making jewelry and her cookies and brownies
12.  What is your Mom not very good at?  Fixing things
13.  What does your Mom do for her job?  Watches over us and makes jewelry
14.  What is your Mom's favorite food?  Chocolate muffins  (Where did that come from??)
15.  What makes you proud of your Mom?  Since she home schools me, makes her jewelry and watches over me  (Love this answer)
16.  If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?  Opal from "Toot and Puddle"
17.  What do you and your Mom do together?  Do crafts and Snuggle Nights- the best one!  (I love this too, Sweetie)
18.  How are you and your Mom the same?  We both have brown eyes and we're both half Irish (and English, German, Swedish...)
19.  How are you and your Mom different?  She has brown hair and I have blonde hair
20.  How do you know your Mom loves you?  Because she buys stuff for us and lets us have popsicles and ice cream:)
21.  Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?  On the couch to rest with me and my sister (LOVE this answer!  And it's so true.)



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, you are BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL!!
This is one of the sweetest posts I've ever read.:)
Sweetie Pie, Katie...:)

Hope you're having a fabulous friday night, sweet friend!
-jes

Tristan said...

awe...katie is so sweet!!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Sooooo sweet! I just love what the wee ones come up with! What a lovely daughter :)

Artfulife said...

Love this! My friend did this the other week on facebook and I was going to do it on my blog too. So cute. Love the picture of you guys also.

Michelle said...

So fun! Love this one! Hey, I did finally mail my swap! My kids kept messing me up with fevers all week but my partner was really understanding!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Haha, you love her because you let them have ice cream and popsicles, tee hee...i love it!

This was a cute post Lori!

Jamie :-)

KKJD1 said...

So cute and such great answers. Hope yall have a great weekend. Blessings,Karen

April said...

Aww...that was SO sweet! Sure sounds like you and your girlie have a very special bond. Isn't it wonderful having a daughter? Wouldn't trade it for anything!

Georgia Girl said...

Love all the responses...kids are so neat with their answers to questions we may ask.

She is a cutie also!

Love your Easter show about the hunt and pennant...I saw an ole chalkboard at an antique and now I know I have to go back and get it...How adorable!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

How very cool... might have to ask these questions to my 6 year old!!

Elise said...

That is so sweet!! I would be afraid of my kids' answers!! Hahaha!!
Elise

Yarni Gras! said...

that is sooooo sweet!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

That is so sweet! I'd be so afraid of my kids' answers!

Unknown said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Katie's answers are lovely. I can tell you two are very close.
I didn't know you were so tall Lori!!!!
Lindsay

~ Roxanne said...

So very sweet!