About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gone, Baby, Gone



Jeff and I watched the movie "Gone, Baby, Gone" the other night.  It was compelling, but I have to ask, does everyone have a trashy mouth in Boston??  Perhaps it was just the class (or lack of) of the characters that were involved.  No sunshine and flowers here.  If you haven't seen the movie, there are many twists and turns and the ending leaves you with a lot to think about.  What would you have done?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori

I watched this movie just last weekend also. I thought they had bad potty mouths too, besides that it was pretty good, kind of a downer, huh? Well I would have done opposite what the guy did (I dont want to give it away!)Tough stuff! Miss you!

Val

mysteryhistorymom said...

That's what Jeff said, too. I was so torn! It was so "picture perfect" and everyone seemed so happy. (Don't want to ruin ending for others) But after hearing what the main character said, I had to understand his point of view. I think he regretted it later, though. I was so hoping that people could change, you know? Lori