About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hugo and friends...




My sister adopted the little cutie pie on the left.  She named him Hugo.:-)  Isn't he precious?  Unfortunately, things did not work out, and she is so sad about it...  Anyway, he has found a new home so things will work out for the best.  Don't worry, Amy!
The other picture is one that she shared with me of some other cute pugs.  I love it and thought you would, too!  It definitely makes you smile and we can all use that...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is SSOO cute! I am LOVING your blog. So much in fact...TAG! You're it!!!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Thanks for the sweet comment about my inspiration bag. Such cute photos! Have a safe and happy Easter!

mel said...

Those costumes are hysterical.... hehe.

I love your new picture up top, Katie looks so tiny there!