About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Easter Basket!

This is the fabulous Easter basket I received from my swap buddy, Denita.  I loved everything, but was particularly impressed with the beautiful napkins she embroidered for me.   Gorgeous and so thoughtful!  She even sent some treats for the girls and Snookie.  I adore bunnies and she included bunny ornaments, cards, a banner and a mug.  What a sweetheart!  

3 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like you received a lot of goodies!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Looks like a lot of great stuff!

BTW you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I just saw that you tagged me, so I'll have to go put that up on my blog! The personalized journals you did turned out pretty ~ now I have a new idea for gift giving~~

Denita~~
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/bluegrassridge/