About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Personalized Journals



Birthdays are popping up all over my calendar so I spent the last few evenings making personalized journals.  It was lots of fun and I'm hoping my friends will enjoy writing in them.:-) 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

oYou are so creative. Those are lovely.

~ Roxanne said...

The journals look beautiful! Did you cover the journals with paper or fabric?

Don't forget to add a couple of stickers / embleshments on the inside :o)

mysteryhistorymom said...

Roxanne- I covered the journals with scrapbook paper and also lined the inside.:-)

Allison said...

Cute journals!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Too cute! I especially like the shabby chic looking one, and of course the initial C couldn't be better since that's my first initial! LOL!

Carla