About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Green, White and Blue

   Ever since Heidi hosted her fabulous Green and White Swap I have been drawn to the colors green, white and blue.  My new favorite color combination!  And my inspiration for my Girls' Weekend Bracelet!:)

   Here are some other green, white and blue pictures for your enjoyment...
( all pictures from Country Living magazine)

   Look at this seashell mirror!  And the yummy chandelier reflected in it...

   Love the use of color here...

   The chair!  The casual beach decor!  The walls, the flowers....

   Oh my goodness!  Look at the bracelet...

   Green, blue and white- gorgeous!

   Just a touch of green here...  I want to climb in this picture and take a nap.:)

   Look at the view!

   Hope you all have the most wonderful Sunday!  I am hoping to go see "Up" today!

6 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

The girls weekend bracelet is lovely and all the pictures that you posted that compliment it are wonderful. I love the seashell mirror and the bracelet. I wish all the pictures were of one place and I could go there right now. It's been raining here all weekend!
Lindsay
x

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Oh I love those colors too, yummy. And love the country living photos, yummy...makes me want to eat em' up, tee hee. Soooo, how was UP? I keep hearing everyone cries through it, but need to go see if for myself.

Jamie :)

Georgia Girl said...

Love those colors also...but one of my favorites at the time is the pink and chocolate. Love the pixs! Oh and any of heidi's swaps are awesome...she really has some great ideas for swaps. Loved seeing your swaps on the Nany Drew swap. I used to watch that show when I was little. It was really cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

Elise said...

That seashell mirror is fantastic!!
Elise

~ Roxanne said...

Sydney would like the blue and green and sometimes blue and purple or blue and red.

Eventually we will transfer her room into a big girls room with blue and something.