About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What I had for Lunch...

Yum.  Arby's Roasted Chicken Flatbread.  Roasted peppers and onions.  Pepper Jack Cheese.  $2.99.  Go.

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway (below)!  It's open until next Sunday....**

10 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Those look sooooo yummy! I'm glad I already had my Lean Cuisine or I might would have just run out and bought some. :)

Jill said...

sounds like dinner tonight! :)
thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

They look yummy...haven't tried them yet! Might have to swing by for dinner tonight!

Hugz,
Michele

April said...

I've been wanting to try one of those! They look so good!

Darlene said...

I saw those advertised earlier and they looked good. Now I'll have to try one!

Lindsay-ann said...

Mmmmmmmmmm those flatbreads look delicious.
Lindsay
x

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

That looks really yumyum! Yes, I want to enter your contest too. Thanks for the reminder.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I'm thinking YUM!!

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM that looks sooo good.

Georgia Girl said...

Arbys is one of my favorite places...always Beef/Chedder. I will have to try this out.